Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Pain, lupus, fibromyalgia. Cancer survivor. On Lorcet Plus. Any recommendation?

I have lupus and fibromyalgia, and am a Cancer survivor now going on 12 years although the lupus and fibromyalgia still cause me pain everyday and my Doctor prescribes pain medication for me I was wondering since I have beenon the same medicine now going on 14 years (Lorcet Plus 7.5/650 ) iwas wondering if I might be ready to move to a stronger mg to help control my pain better?
If so what do you recommend.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic.
First of all let me say that I am a Homoeopaths and so I will be sharing with you some different thoughts than what you have been hearing for the last so many years about your sickness.
First of all from the short query, I understand that you had cancer. The word cancer stands for a cellular change occurred in your body some 14 years back. At that time nobody gave you these thoughts and that is why you still hold that what you had was a life threatening event in your life and you believe that you are saved from cancer because of the chemo therapy, radium therapy or surgery.
As a Homoeopath I would say that you had a shocking psychological conflict just before the development of a lump or ulcer in your body and the resolution of the conflict also happened during the course of treatment and so you survived. It was your strong will power or good mentality you developed towards your life situations that you could come back in life. That psychological resolution of your conflict made you to survive but the resection or the cancer treatment did not cure you fully and that is why you are still having pains.
Now you are under the impression that there should have pain killers to control these pains. Again take from me that you are getting pains because you are not cured. I really and fully mean YOU. Pain is the language of nature that tells you that everything has not become alright. The body wants a curative treatment but you are giving drugs to stop this cry for cure.
A child crying violently can be made to shut his mouth by beating him and threatening him with a stick. His cry can also be relieved by giving him stomach full of food or offering what he asks for.
What your system demands now is not stronger threats and stronger sticks. YOU need a curative treatment, which so far you did not get. Nobody might have suggested you to undergo a Homoeopathic treatment.
Therefore my advice to you is to approach an expert Homoeopathic physician and get the right genetic, constitutional, individualistic and curative treatment. Homoeopathic cure is rapid and permanent but in your case I do not expect a sudden relief because for the last 14 years you are under strong chemical suppressive treatment for cancer and other pains. But you will be able to reduce the dosage gradually and finally you will be able to drop the chemical drugs for good and you will enjoy many more healthful years of life ahead.
Remember that the child who was beaten to silence for such a long period of time will not any more cry for food or demand for other things. But you can imagine the health status of that child.
I hope you followed my different chain of thoughts as a Homoeopath.
Therefore instead of thinking about stronger drugs, start thinking about reducing the dosage and finally living happily and healthy without drugs.
With Best Wishes,
Dr C. J. Varghese
Answered: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor