Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Pain inside of belly button, lump, sore and red, have had cervix cancer, does regular check ups

hello i have had pain in the inside of my belly button for about 4 days and tonight a couple hours ago i noticed a lump on the top of my belly button its red and really sore, lump is about the size of a nickle and i can barley put my finger inside my belly button as it looks like its closing it hurts to laugh bend down or sit would you possibly know what it could be? i have had cervix cancer in the past which the doctor think is all gone i go for regular check ups
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
thank for asking to HCM
This may be infected boil if it is spurfacial but if is under the peritoneal cavity then you need to go for sonography to rule out the possibility of paraumbilical abscess, the over all clinical diagnosis depends upon the clinical examination and observation, have nice day.
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor