Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Pain in whole body, white spots around eyes, forehead, cheeks, hand. Swollen face. Suggestions?

i am having one kind of dis s like Urticaria . from last five month and now she having a high eaching problem at every night in total body major at hand , now it will convert in white spots around my eye & four head, chicks and major on hand. and my face was sawlling, (I have consult two , three dermatologist doc but i am not satisfy because as per Doc said that this will take five six month time to recover. but this dis s is almost cross the five month and no improvement have shown) sir, i am very fade up with this dis s plz suggest, wt do do next
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

If you have skin allergy and urticaria the exact cause or allergen should be identified and avoided. Most of the times it is very difficult to identify the allergen. Antihistaminics as prescribed by your doctor may help. If you have white patches then a physical examination is required to identify the cause.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor