Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Pain in upper right abdomen, pain under breast bone area, Dr says Tietze syndrome. Endometriosis ?

Hi I have a tearing pain in my upper right abdomen . All scans and blood tests have have come back fine. My doctor says it s Tietze syndrome . Can that be right when sometimes the pain feels in the softer area just under my breastbone area. I also have similar pains that feels like something pulling all over my abdomen. I was wondering it it could be endometreosis?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  214
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
Tietz syndrome or chostochondritis is a viral infection and should get better with simple analgesics and hot fomentation. unlikely to be endometriosis. if your scan is normal and rules out gall stones, then just wait and watch for a few days.
Answered: Tue, 14 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor