Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Pain in upper back, survical. Which test she should go for?

Hi doctor, since three months my mother is having pain into her upper back whole hands doctor has said thats its survical she is going for acccue pressure these days but pain sometimes become unbearable can u advice me which test she should go for as i guess in survical it is said that certain nerves in ur body supress because of that blood circulation stops n u r in pain than correct me if iam wrong and plz advice.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response


It can cause pain due to compression of nerves coming from the spinal cord.

It is best diagnosed by MRI of Cervical spine.

Till then,give her Skeletal Muscle relaxant and B complex with antioxidants.

If you come back with MRI report ,i will clarify further.

Wish her good health and speedy recovery


Answered: Mon, 4 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor