Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Pain in the testis while urinating. Semen discharge through urine. What to do?

hi doctor my question is that i have in problem with some sperm when i stop urine for a little bit time pain starts in my right teste and and when i goes to washroom and little bit relaease urin with sterile liquid also realeae with urine this problem occurs since a one month i have no sexual disease and i am a single age 21 years old and also my right teste only right teste increase in size and pain is also do daily please recommend me medicine i am worry and i am in china citizens of pakistan
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for query.
From the symptoms it looks like infection either urinary tract or orchitis.
Get detailed examination done by physician and urine examination done too.
Sterile liquid looks like more of pus discharge than semen discharging in urine.
You may need antibiotics course to treat it. Choice of medicine depends completely on diagnosis UTI/Orchitis.
I hope I have answered your query.

Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.
Answered: Sat, 1 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor