Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pain in the testicles since adolescence. Should I be concerned?

My left testical is giving me a lot pain. years ago when i was 17 i had a lot of pain in it that time the dr told me i had vanes but didnt do anymore about it. It has always been a bit painful . Now iam 66 and it seems to be getting more painful. I wound shoulld something be done about it .thank you so much i hope you understand what it is . look forward to reply thank again
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.Based on facts you have submitted it appears that you have grade 4 varicocele.However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination and color Doppler study of Spermatic cord and Testicles.So please consult some surgeon or Urologist who will examine you and advise regarding further treatment may be ligation of Varicocele(Engorged Veins).

Answered: Thu, 20 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor