Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Pain in the testicles, cords that are linked to kidney. Kidney problems?

Hi, I m 65 for the last few years I have had some pain in the testicles and possible the cords that go to kidneys kinda feels like the testicles are being pulled on. The pain is not bad but it is there, feels as it does after one has received a blow to that area, I mean like two or three minutes later. I ve mentioned it to my doctor he doesn t seem concerned, but I d like to know what it could be. I am a diabetic and any thing that relates to the kidneys concerns me, I thought it might exercizing at first because I start doing more stomach area. But it is persistent and the same after several months (year). I just keep thinking it is my age, there are always new things to learn to live with?????? Thank you! Dave B.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.You are getting dull aching pain in testicles .and in spermatic cord.This could be due to mild varicocele and can be confirmed only on clinical examination.So please consult some surgeon for examination and confirmation Please get your color Doppler study of testis and cord done this will confirm the diagnosis.As regard your doubt about any kidney problem please note that testis has nothing to do with Kidney.Whatever pain you get in kidney area is called as referred pain Since you have dull pain and you are 65 years old you do not need any active intervention Do not worry about it If it bothers you too much you can use scrotal support so that your testicles will not hang down This will help you and give relief from pain.
Answered: Fri, 7 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor