Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Pain in the testicle, small lump formation. Anything to be concerned?

Hi, i have had an aching sensation in my right testicle area for months now, upon examination it feels that the chord connecting to the end of the testicle seems slightly larger and more sensitive than the on the left side. I also just last night felt a very small hard pea like ball near the chord connected to the testicle. Its smaller than a pea and quite sensitive but it is also quite hard to find. I am awaiting an appoinment with my gb but looking for some reassurance
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
As per your query it looks like has become chronic as it present since few months
Get an ultrasound scrotum to confirm the diagnosis
It requires good antibiotic and anti inflammatory drug.
Another swelling arising from epididymis called Epididymal cyst should also be ruled out
Answered: Wed, 8 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor