Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Pain in the ribs and stomach, heavy periods. Pregnant?

Hi I had sex in febuary and I came on my period in march and its been a lot diffrent to my other periods it was heavier then lighter then heavier I stopped and came on it was the longest period I ve had I was on for 8 days and I ve came out in spots getting rib pains back pains belly pains and feeling sick during the night can this be a sign of pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
If you had unprotected intercourse during the period of ovulation, then there is possibility of pregnancy.
But menstrual flow can altered depending on many factors.
So you better go for pregnancy test and ultrasound once to find out the cause for your problem.
If pregnancy test comes negative you can get investigated to find out the possibility of any infection.

Take care.
Answered: Fri, 22 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor