Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Pain in the penis when doing core stability exercises. Reason?

I feel a dull pain, just above the place the penis branches out of the body, while doing lunges , leg raises or a few minutes after I go for a long run. My form, when I do exercises is up to the mark. Whenever I do any exercises which requires core stability or lower abdominal strength, I get that pain. Could you tell me what is wrong with my body? As a serious athlete, I don t want to severely injure myself, and so I have stopped doing activities which cause that pain. Please help me. What kind of medication should I take? What exercises can I do to get rid of this problem? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  142
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic
Hope you are doing good. Pain above the penis area (Pubic Region) could be from Appendicitis , Bladder disorders , Kidney infection or kidney stones
Intestinal disorders , Nerve conditions , Hernia , Pelvis disorder.
As you pain start with exercise or exertion there could be the possibility of hernia.
You should do few investigations like Blood and urine tests and ultrasound after counseling with your physician physically examination of the area where you feel pain.

I hope have answered your query. Feel free to ask if you have any query wish you good health. Regards
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor