Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Pain in the middle back pain, itching. Are these symptoms of chlamydia?

Hi i was confirmed yesterday that i have bv and i also got tested for everything today i an experiencing middle back pain and all over itching i have had trich before and when i looked these symptoms up it seen like chlamydia do u think it is or something else? Also had a very prominent pimple in the middle of groin like above clit (sorry so descriptive just really need to know ) it a little itchy...
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query,
yes it can be due to chlamydia.
Chlamydia can cause endometriosis which can cause pain in back.

You need to get an USG of pelvis.

Treatment with iv antibiotics may be needed.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor