Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Pain in the lower abdomen while urination. Have prostrate enlargement. Cure?

sir i am 32 years of age. i got problem in urinating and having pain just lower abdoman. when i went through u/s + prostate cub, i found my prostate 30.4 cc. and post residual urine-8cc and also found 1cc median lobe hyperoid. my psa is .74 mg/ml. is that problem of prostate enlargement is serious or it can be cured. i have been facing the problem for the last 2 years. and no median is properly effective. please suggest me what should i do ?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
it is unlikely in your age group to have prostate enlargement .
the p s a value mentioned .74is not to be worried.
Please get a check up with urologist and get the required tests to to have a diagnosis and proper treatment
Some times prostatitis may give rise to urinary problem .
A clinical examination will help find out the cause
early prostate enlargement can be treated with medicines
Hope you be all right soon

Answered: Thu, 16 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor