Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Pain in the leg due to calluses. Can I go for surgery at 21 years?

treatment on painfull foot corn calluses....i m having from 2009 nw its a paining a lot from tht particuler areas and its still increasing.i m having in both the feet of the legs...plzzz give me the solutions i hav meet a lot of doctors and taking too many medicines ....nw i m thinking to do a minor operations it to remove it is this is safe for me my age is 21yrs nw.....plzzz gve ur valuable comments
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
As you are having corns since 2009 and there is no response to medical treatment,you have to go for Surgery.
It is safe to get operated at the age of 21yrs as healing will be faster.
It is done under Local anaesthesia as Day case surgery.No need to get admitted.You can go to your house the same day.
But,go to a good surgeon and get it removed completely as incomplete removal may lead to recurrence.
Wish you good health
Answered: Fri, 1 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor