Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Pain in the heels. Calcium profile showing anti streptolysin O in blood. What is the remedy?

I have 1730 of anti streptolysin O in my blood test . what is the remedy for this. I have severe heel pain in both of my legs for the past three years. last week I consulted an ortho doctor, he asked me to take a calcium profile. I got the results yesterday as the above. What is the remedy for this. when I should get relieve of my heel pain
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
This heal pain is called planter fasciitis. This is due to inflammation of planter fascia and I am not having any idea why your doctor wants calcium profile. I would suggest you to get a x ray of the calcaneum to see if there is any bony spur present in heel. You should wear soft foot wear and also avoid walking bare foot. There is role of hot water fomentation and steroid injection. Also calf stretching exercise helps.
Answered: Fri, 4 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor