Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Pain in the head with body being cold, fatigue. Reason?

My boy friend often gets pains in places on his head and has researched that it comes from the memory part of the brain but today he had the usually pains but then followed by feeling sick he s now verry verry hot all over his body so his arms ect.. are quite red but his hands and feet are not the same colour and are very very cold ands also very tired what do you think it is?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Head ache occurs because of several reasons. It could be tension headache, eye problems, ear problems, dental problems, raised intracranial pressure, etc. There could be various causes for the same. It is very difficult to identify the cause without physical examination and investigations.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor