Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Pain in the head, stomach pain since many years. What is the best body checkup?

Hello Doctor, i m a guy from . i just want to know the best checkup for whole body...from last so many years...their is a strange and very painful pain in my head and my brother suffer from stomatch pain so.....we two want to go for a whole body plz doctor suggest wholebody checkup for me n my brother. thanks kirti sharma
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response

Hi Kiti Sharma
Welcome to Health Care Magic

There are several hospitals in each city which offer the check - master check up, executive check p and so on.
Any tertiary care multi-speciality hospital can do this.
Any Internist (General Medicine specialist can help...
However for your headache you should see a Neurologist / For stomach pain, your brother should see a Gastro-enterologist...

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Sat, 3 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor