Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Pain in the hand, jaw and chest. Prolomet, monotrate and clopetab suggested. Angina?

dear sir my age is 34 years . doctor told us i have mild angine pain .due to this reason i feel pain in to my hand and jaw. only not in chest are giving me some medicine like.prolomet xl 100,monotrate 60.,ranodear,clopetab,rose day..............can angine pain remove from these medicine or its just for time period.................................and i want to also know the negative effect of this medicine.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
as you are 34 years old before starting this medication have you undergone what test you have not mentioned,
you have any hypertension, diabetes, family history of heart disease?
first you evaluate your pain by doing cardiac tests like ECG, ECHO, and TMT.
Answered: Tue, 19 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor