Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Pain in the genitals. Hard spot formation. Will the pain come back?

im 23 yrs old,female.i went to a certain hospital last week after feeling pain on my outer part of my private part.i was prescribed to take some pills which worked quite well.
my question now is,since im not feeling that pain anymore,is there a possibility that it can come back for there has been left a hard part on that private part?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.

The pain can be due to inflammatory reaction.
If the causative factor is cured, you may not get the pain again.
If the infection is still remaining the recurrence of pain can occur.
Tissue can become harder due to inflammatory reaction only.
It will take sometime for that tissue to get replaced with normal tissue.
No need to worry. Local anti-inflammatory creams can help in softening the tissue.
For more details you can ask me through:
Take care.

Answered: Sat, 6 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor