Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Pain in the forehead, anxiety. Diagnosed with high sugar levels. Difficulty in social interaction

i m 48. i think that i can not present my paper in audience. i m too much worried before presentation. but when i start than i present excellently. i think the real cause is that at the age of 23 i was reading a book in a religious ceremony, at that time i was in a possition to read with out any fear, and suddenly i felt that i could not read properly. so from that very day i feel fear. i feel permanent pain in my forehead , feel anxiety and tension . i recently diagnoses sugar, fasting 121 and random 210
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for coming to HCM. Please follow up with your local doctor to review your medicines to get better blood sugar control. Please try to exercise 4-5 times weekly & maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Regarding the fear of public speaking, you can practice it in front of family members or close friends whom you feel free with. Get 2-5 people sit in front of you at a distance and you give talk in standing position on some topic you are comfortable with. Practice making eye-contact with them & tell them to ask questions too. Gradually, your fear will go away. You can also contact a counselor or psychologist to get further help if required.
Wish you good luck!
Answered: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor