Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pain in the forehead and head after being hit. Face feels heavy. Is it serious?

couple days back i banged my eyebrow of the side of my fireplace and it was sore at the time and pierced the skin as it was of the corner of it and no blood , and its now sore aching and its sore all over the side of my head on the side i banged it , but im drinking alcahol too and the pain wont go away and my face feel heaver on the side i banged it too but i look ok in the mirror , wat damage have i done ?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that Due to piercing injury on eyebrow might be giving soft tissue injury and bruise on the part.
Now there might be having some infection on the part.
Go for one antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicine course after consulting your doctor.
Apply antibiotic cream locally with proper cleaning.
ok and take care.
Answered: Fri, 19 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor