Pain in the eyes, headache. Is this due to head bath? Taking meftal forte

Hi Doc i hav been suffering from eye pricking often and to tolerate the pain i m taking meftal forte 500 mg. But this is for temporary relief only. after a while i m getting the pain in my eyes again. i need to know the reason for the pain. I Hav this problem since my childhood. i hav even checked the doctor but they said it nothing. But i feel whether it is due entrapment of water inside my head while taking head bath and also while sleeping my whole hair got wet and there are chances of entrapment of water inside my head. Is this the reason for it. Give me solution i cant concentrate in my work... eye pricking accompanied with head ache
Tue, 7 Aug 2012