Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Pain in the ear, bleeding from mouth after being hit. Hole in the eardrum, surgery suggested. What to do for a natural healing?

hi, i am 24 yrs female..i have got a slap from my male friend as we had a i have ear pain inside my ear feels as if there is some air block..been 4 days . doctor said there is a big hole in the eardrum and asked me to wait for 3 months until its healed by itself else i should go 4 a operation. but he dint prescribe any medicines which would heal my ear drum tissue or help me build a eardrum tissue..what do i do?I m bleeding from the mouth in the mornings, it s a fair bit of blood but not too much in my spit, when I gather all my spit in the back of my mouth more comes out.i dont have any cough ,cold symptoms.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM. I suggest you to visit an emergency room without much loss of time.

You need to be examined for the bleeding that is coming from your mouth. Any wear or tear needs immediate attention.

You need hospital care, you may need injectable antibiotics, pain killers, infusions. Hole in the ear drum can lead to temporary/permanent deafness if left neglected or untreated. Get examined by an ENT specialist without much delay. Take care.
Answered: Mon, 11 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor