Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Pain in the chest while getting up and breathing after an injury. Anything to be concerned?

So I was wrestling with my brother, I tried tackling him but he moved and ended up hittin my self on the wooden edge of tge bed. I lost my breath and took time to regain it. So know my chest hurts when I get up or sometimes when I breathe. Also when I make face expression the place where I hit my head hurts. ( The place where my head hurts is on the right side of my skull and on the middle of that are.) I am also 14 if that helps.
Tue, 9 Jul 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
You could have sustaines a contusion to yhe chest or even a crack fracture of the rib which is causing the pain. It should heal on its own in due course of time. Alternately y7ou may go in for a xray of the chest to confirm yhe diagnosis and it will also help in ruling out any other pathology. So is the case with head trauma which should also heal soon or consult your physician.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor