Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Pain in the chest, abdomen after slipping, x-ray chest shows normal. Cause for pain? treatment?

I had fallen about a month back on the floor due to slippary floor and had felt pain in the left side abdomen side .When the same was talked to doctor I was advised for an x ray of the chest where it says - 1) Lung parenchyma appears normal ,2) Cardiac size appears normal .Unfolding of aorta seen . 3) Bilateral costo-phrenic angles are clear . 4) Both hila appear normal 5) Bones & soft tissues appear normal . Today morning again I am feeling pain in the chest but no problem in breathing .What is the issue ? How can I get rid of the pain .
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response

Welcome to HCM.
This is either pain from the injury or pleuritic pain due inflammation.
Anti- inflammatory agents and antibiotic should do good.
Pls consult and get well soon,

Answered: Sat, 27 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor