Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Pain in the buttock after hitting a trolley. Solution?

I was at work and on a stool a customer had her trolly right beside my stool as i got down i caught the handles of the trolly which hit me right in side my bum check i have had a look and ive got a bruise but it is really hurting at the tip of my bum towards the spine im having trouble bending down and at mo while im sitting i keep getting like a shock where a pain comes then goes
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It ought to be really upsetting- one can imagine...
Cold compress / Over The Counter (OTC) Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAID - like Ibuprofen or naproxen) / REST - all will help.
If you don't improve in 2 days, you should see a doctor - proper examination and X-ray may be required.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Tue, 13 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor