Pain in the bottom of the rib cage after eating, sleeping. Having long term pains in the kidneys, sweating urinary smells, sleepiness, celiac disease. Suggestions?

Been having new pains in the left side at bottom of rib cage (spleen?) especialy after eating and sleeping and pain from solid feces (usually soft or diareha) Feeling backed up. Some long term pains in the kidneys and lower back and extra nose excretion , sweating urinary smells, and extra sleep in the eyes (and dark circles around eyes for 80% of my life 34 years old male). O blood type and have Celiac disease .
Thu, 14 Mar 2019