Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Pain in the back while breathing. History of cancerous mass in right lung, not growing as per x-rays. Advice

I have pain in my back when I breathe deeply. Pain is above waist, below shoulder blades (lower)
I feel we'll otherwise. I do have pre-existing condition - small mass in right lung near diaphragm which is cancerous (metastatic melanoma) but at last few X-rays is not growing. I am not coughing.
I recently did some yard work so I'm leaning and hoping for muscle issue
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
Pain in back may be due to neurological causes. Probably the nerve transmitting the sensory component at back eroded by the disease. What the treatment offered to you for your disease? pain radiating to back may be originated from gastrointestinal causes. Cardiac status should also be checked. Consult your oncologist in these issues.
Answered: Sun, 26 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor