Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Pain in the back below rib cage. Suffer from piles. On gluten free diet. Need cure

hi i have back pain mainly on my right hand side also the pain comes out the same side on the bottom of my rib cage i would also feel the pains in my left hand side not all the time also i have beng suffering with piles mainly in the same area between the cheeks of my bottom it seems to be only the one i get in the same place i am 39 years of age i also have tried eating wheat free and gluten free products in the last 2 weeks my name is anthony
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that you might be having some degenerative changes in your cervical spines, having cervical spondilitis.
Go for x-ray cervical spine.
Consult orthopedic surgeon and get examined.
Physiotherapy will help a lot.
As you are having pile, consult surgeon and get diagnosed.
Avoid constipation, take plenty of water.
Take more fiber containing food, avoid junk food.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sun, 8 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor