Pain in the anus while passing stools. Anal fissure, hemorrhoids?

hello, i am a male of 45 and experiencing pain like sensation in the anus which is irritating as it makes me feel aware all the time of the slight burning sensation. i try to contract my sphincter muscle now and then but the pain persists. during stool passage, i also get slight pain while defecating and when i use the toilet shower to wash myself the stream of water often hits certain spots on the anus that are slightly uncomfortable/painful. do i have an anal fissure or haemerrhoids? your advice would be greatly helpful. thank you
Wed, 6 Mar 2019