Pain in the anus, dur to tight stools, prescribed Cremadiet. Side effects?

I am feeling severe pain in my anus because of tight stool .Just now I talked with my doctor and he prescribed me to take Cremadiet duo.so I just want to know is it the right one ?What are its side effects ?Prevoiusly I had some acidity problem in my stomach for which I am taking Sompraz-L and Nexpro (40g) with the consultation of the same doctor from last 5-6 days.
Mon, 30 Jun 2014
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Cremadiet should help you with your problems.it is afibre supplements and will make your stools soft and help reduce the pain. There are no serious sided effects. Abdominal bloating can occur in a small percentage of people.