Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Pain in testis since childhood, swelling, growth on testis. Cure?

Hello Doctor, Since childhood i used to have pain in testis, after some days the pain disappeared. Recently got married and since my marriage there is small object kind of thing has appeared in Testis and since then i have been suffering from the same pain. Kindly tell me what is the problem and suggest to which doctor i need to go with. Looking forward for your valuable response. Regards
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
HiThis is probably an infection now. Sebaceous cysts are common here.
The best doctor for this is UROLOGIST
They have MCh or DNB degree in Urology - they are specially trained and have expertise.
If there is no such specialist in your city, the next choice is a general surgeon - holding a degree of MS in General Surgery
It looks simple and completely curable...Good luck
Answered: Thu, 18 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor