Pain in testicle, Scan done, detected mild varicocele. Any treatment?

hey Dr i would like to asked you one question
i feel in my left testic pening yesterday i went in hospital he send me scan i got my resulty
my left side testis measures is 3.9x2.2x2.7cm
right testice measures is 4.1x2.0x2.7cm

onleft side few tortuous valsalva manourve s/o mild varicocele on left side .

so what kind of medicine can i take
Mon, 7 Oct 2013
Hi,it appears to be the congenital, or necrosis of the right testicle. I agvise you to consult a urologist for diagnosis and treatment. Still some details are to be present in the scan, torsion of the testis may result into the necrosis. Thank you.
General Surgeon Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari's  Response
Namaste
Welcome to HCM
Greetings of the day
As its a mild varicose let and there is no discrepancy in size of both testis it requires no further treatment. Proper scrotal support by well fitting underwear is all that is required.