Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Pain in tailbone, area red and swollen, difficult to walk, sit, bend, stand. Relief?

Right where my tailbone is located is extremely painful, its hard for me to walk, bend over, sit, lay on my back or even stand. I don t recall falling or injuring the tailbone in any way. And then I noticed that at the top of the butt crack opening, its red and swollen, the left side seems to feel harder than the right side. It all happened overnight a few days ago. I m 28 and a female.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  279
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this from the history given here it can be said this could be due to the lesion that you have on that area so you have to take care of that first, for the symptomatic relief you can have the "Tab Diclofenac" 50 mg sustain release once in day "Tab Acetaminophen" three times in day hope this information helps you have nice day.
Answered: Thu, 3 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor