Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Pain in stomach, Pantaprosle and anafortne, spicy food and tea, Treatment?

some times i am having terrible pain in the stomach , i am regularly taking pantaprosle tabs & tab anafortne, i don t smoke nor i drink , but i love spicy food and love to have tea ( almost 10 cups aday) , kindly suggest . I am 48 years old, i am having pain in the lower back as well in the left knee that was due to the accident
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello Seba,

welcome to healthcaremagic,

i understand that you had met with some accident and is having pain in lower back and left knee which has nothing to do with the stomach pain you are suffering from.

your habbit of taking around or rather more than 10 cups of tea a day is really injurious to your stomach. because caffeine irritates the epithelial and mucosal layer of the stomach and causes symptoms of gastric irritation as well as pain in stomach.

spicy food also have the same irritating effect on the stomach.

you need to take sucral or ulgel or diagene syrup 2tsp before food three times a day, this will form a coating on the inner wall of the stomach and decrease the irritation caused.
decrease the intake of tea slowly, as it is very injurious if taken in excess amount.
presently go on non spicy and non oily food till your symptoms subsides completely.

take care
Answered: Fri, 4 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor