Pain in scalp skin, hair loss, relief after washing hair, pimples on head, having headache

i have pain in skin of my scalp i have been feeling a loss of hair if i was my hair within a day my skin starts hurting the only thng tht gives a relief is washing my hair i dont knw what is this my hair get oily within a day after a wash and my skin satrts hurting so bad tht it give me painful headache if i dont wash my hair my hair has gone thin and less there are soem pimple in my head as well
Thu, 31 Oct 2013
Welcome to healthcare magic,
Some times itching can be a symptom of hair loss especially genetic baldness. It shows the activity of the disease. Severe itching is followed usually by a bout of severe hair fall. Itching can introduce infection into hair follicles causing boils. Itching and boils can also be a symptom of head lice and dandruff. Kindly consult a dermatologist for thorough check up.
Hope this helped