Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Pain in right testis, done varicocele surgery, have left testis bigger than the other. Right treatment method?

hi sir i have a pain in right testis ,some times in left also i meat a doctor he said that by seeing my scan report that i have to under go left side vericocel operation last month .on is adivice i went on for operation but the pain is as it is in right side from 8 months i have taken lots of pain killers till now and left testis is biger than right i am 25 years old please suggest me a right way please
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
WElcome to HCM.

Your pain over testes may be due to a condition called Epididymitis. The cause of epididymitis has to be diagnosed and treated accordingly. Just pain killers alone will not be sufficient.

Epididymitis may be due to Tuberculosis,Filariasis, urinary tract infection, STDs etc.
So approach your surgeon once again. He will diagnose the same with appropriate investigations and you will be cured of the condition.
Get well soon.
Answered: Mon, 10 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor