Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Pain in right testicle, diagnosed as blood accumulation in scrotum. Correct diagnosis?

hey,, i m 20 years old on may 28th 2011 i started to feel a pain in my right testicle at the starting it was intense and gradually it reduced and vanished but after a couple of weeks it came back and i went on with it then i visited a doc he said the pain is due to the blood accumulating in the scrotum is that right ?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear friend, welcome and thanks for entrusting your query here at HCM!
I am Dr. Prasad Akole (Critical Care Expert- and am glad to address to your query here.

The pain in the testicular sac can be due to hydrocele (fluid accumulation), bleeding in the sac, twisting of the testis or infection.
Ultrasound of the scrotum may help differentiate the cause.
Clinical examination is important.

If there was no history of trauma, bleeding is uncommon as the cause.
Is there any discoloration of the scrotum? Is there increased size on one side?

Please be guided by a good surgeon’s advice.
Use good scrotal support.

I hope you are fully satisfied with the guidance I gave.
Hope I have answered all your questions. I would be glad to answer any further queries. Please ask for any clarifications before closing and rating this answer.

Thank you and Good luck!

Answered: Wed, 6 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor