Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Pain in right side of body, done surgery for endometriosis. Is the doctor missing something?

I have this pain on my right side of the body only. It runs down my leg and under my arch of my foot. I also have neck and shoulder pain but it s only my right side. I have had my gallbladder removed in June. Laparoscopy surgery to remove endometriosis and a dnc. He found a cyst and Said I had a lot of scar tissue. It has been 3 wks and the pain is worse. What is wrong with me and it seems nobody can find out why I m hurting so much. It s been a year and half now that I have been dealing with this pain and I ve been to so many doctors and had so many test done. Is the doctors missing something s or not doing the right test. Please help
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor