Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Pain in right side just below the ribs, with shortness of breath

pain in right side just belove the ribs, and shortness of breath Hi I have been having a little pain in my right side in 2 weeks time. Only when I take deep breaths. But the last 2 days it has increased, and I also experienced a shortness of breath when walking. What could it be, and should I see my private doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  398
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
dear friend,
yes you should go see your doctor. rt. side is where your liver is. you should go today itself if you are taking alcohol on a regular basis or having junk food on a regular basis.
thank you
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor