Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Pain in right side face and ear, due to tension. Solution?

Sir ji,namastey Mera naam saurabh hai aur pechle 6 mahino se right side of face aur ear ke aas paas bahut pain hota hai Ye mostly Tabhi hota hai jab mai kafi logo ke bich mai hota hu,ya phir mujhe tension hoti,ya koi dantta hai,sir is pain ke karan Na toh mai apni study mai consantrate kar pa raha hu aur na hi kisi bhi kaam mai,sir plz mujhe iska koi Hal bataiye.. Mai sada aapka aabhari rahunga....
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

Anxiety and stress can also lead to headache, specially if your headache increases with tension. But headache due to tension occur both side of face most of the time.

So, following problem need to be rule out first:
-Vision problem
-Infection of tooth, nasal sinus and ear
-Loose tooth
-High blood pressure.

To decrease tension:
-Decrease worrying by keeping yourself busy and distracted from worrisome thoughts by talking to family members or watching T.V. or counting back (100 to 0).
-Healthy diet: Milk and fruits in diet.
-Daily morning brisk walk
-Follow sleep hygiene.
-Breathing exercise, yoga and meditation (which you can learn from some expert in person)

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
Answered: Tue, 25 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor