Pain in right nipple. Had operation in the left nipple for a lump. Chances of getting the same?

About 3 weeks ago I attended my doctor complaining about my right nipple paining. As I had an operation on my left nipple some years ago due to the medication I was on - causing a lump which was excised - I was worried that the same thing could occur in my right nipple. My doctor assured me that it was only probably my clothes rubbing against it. But the pain is still there when I touch it so I have my doubts Peter Wilson
Fri, 18 Jan 2013