Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Pain in ribcage and back, increased heart rate. What is wrong?

this is handy well just a question, I have slight pains on my upper left side of my body some times on the bottom left of my ribcage sometimes on the middle left or just before the the middle portion of your ribs where the left and right meet and 1 spot on my back the pain on a scale is about a 1-2 out of 10 and i have been unable to cause any pain by running or doing something that raises the rate my heart beats any suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi handy, you have to evaluate for CAD if you have age more than 40 yrs, HTN, Diabetes. For that you have to get an ECG done first, followed by echo and any stress test like treadmill test.
Answered: Thu, 7 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor