Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Pain in pelvic area after having sex. Have Acute periods and vomiting. Is it serious?

hello doc . I am a 27 yrs married women.From last 2 to 3 months i feel pelvic pain 10 days before the mensturation after having sex.One month before i suffered with twice period in a month. And this time i faced the problem of blood stain in my panty last night with pain in my stomach . I also feel like vomiting and not eating anything in these time. Is this a serious problem? If yes, what is it and how to cop up with it.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you have pain in the pelvis intermittent, after sexual intercourse and 10 days before the cycle..
pain 10 days before the cycle could be due to ovulation, pain will be similar to menstrual pain..
pain during intercourse could be due to pelciv inflammatory disease, reproductive tract infection..
you need to see your gynaecologist for examination and investigation, like vaginal secretions microscopic examination, culture and sensitivity, USG, and urine examination.. if there is infection you need to take antibiotics, and it should be treated for both the partners simultaneously.. and you should use barrier methods for intercourse during this periods..
wish you good health..
Answered: Fri, 19 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor