Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Pain in my groin area, tenderness, spreading from thigh to knee cap, slight swelling, cause ?

I have a pain in my groin area that feels just like a very bad bruise tender to the touch . this appeared out of nowwhere and over the last 24 hours has spread to the inside of my thigh and moved down towards my kneecap no bruising but feels just like a bruise. no real discoloration and maybe just a tinge of swelling . i am very concerned because I have had blood clots in the past due to a bad injury but in the opposite leg and i have had a small bout with merca so im a little worried , I wasnt doin any activity when the pain started it just appeared out of nowhere. any help would be appreciated
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  398
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,  
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. as you are describing it appears to be filarial infection. mther causes are muscle sprain inguinal gland or crack in femoral head.
I advise you to consult an orthopedic surgeon. you may have to undergo tests c.t.scan and other routine tests. for confermation. before diagnosis you
can use anti inflamatory analgesics neurotropics for temporary relief under the supervision of a doctor.
Besides i advise you some diet restrictions as dont use pulses potato tamato cauliflower coconut egg chicken
Answered: Tue, 15 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor