Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Pain in middle of back, felt hard to breathe while playing football. Unable to stand up. What is it ?

Hi doctor, I was playin football yesterday and I felt a we pain in middle of my back felt hard to breath I di didn t take much notice I played on and then my back just went, I havnt been able 2 stand up straight since, its got worse I can t get out of bed now 2 use toliet because the pain is that severe and anytime I move in bed I get this severe pain at lower back that shoots up me!! What you think it could be??
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query.
It seems that you might got heavy strain of your back muscles giving rise to this problem.
take complete rest.
Take analgesic,muscle relaxant medicine for 2-3 days.
If there is no improvement then go for x ray lumbar spine to rule out any PID (prolapsed ineter vertebral disc) problem.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 1 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor