Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Pain in lower stomach, started near hip bone, moved to bottom part of stomach. Treatment?

I am a 19 yr old female, I ve had this sharp pain in my lower stomach since yesterday. It had started on the right side close to my hip bone & gradually moved throughout the entire bottom part of my stomach. It s hard to stand up straight right away and is difficult to walk normal. What are the possible issues for these symptoms?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  175
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Yukiraclemente,
Thanks for query.
It seems that you might be having Acute appendicitis giving you this problem.
Consult you doctor for physical examination as this gives more correct idea regarding your problem.
I would suggest you to go for ultra sound of lower abdomen and genital tract to rule out possibility of having other problem.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 26 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor