Pain in lower body, nucoxia 60, abd evion lc, burning senation while passing urine

Dr. am suffering from pain from my hip down till my ankles for the past one and half year. i had visted docs like neurologist , ortho , and rheumatologist and also urologist. now a doc has prescribed nucoxia 60, abd evion lc. I have taken all tests and scans- mri and bone scan but everything is normal, docs say nothing is wrong. I also have burning sensation when passing urine. Is the medicine im taking now help to relieve this condition. I am 23 years old male and working in a mnc.
Wed, 16 May 2012