Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Pain in lower back, cramps. Pain killers not helping. Solution?

My son, 42 , has been in excessive pain in his lower back for more than a month. The pain is on his right side and goes down his leg and it feels like he has a bad cramp all the time .He has been to doctors and they prescribe pain killers and muscle relaxers but so far nothing is working ,they even sent him to Physio,but nothing helps and the pain is getting worse and enables him to walk or work . Can you tell me what to do?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
If you are looking for alternative treatment, then you can try Tab. Rumalaya Forte 2 tabs twice a day and Tab. Reosto 1 tab twice a day. Its safe and very effective in backache ailments.
You can also have a session of energy healing on the localized part to get immediate relief.
Hope this answers your question.
Dr.Atique Ansari
Certified Pranic Healer
Answered: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor