Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Pain in lower back, cheek. What can be done?

pain in lower back, down the left hand side above left butt cheek. fell on it 9 months ago, by doing a backflip on a sandybeach but landing on a rock covered up underneath the sand. now the pain shows itself every now and again, when pressure is applied to it. sometimes when i stand up after sitting, or am running, lifting etc the pain is little to moderate but is present.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear friend, welcome to Healthcaremagic!
I am Dr. Prasad Akole (Critical Care Expert- and am glad to address to your query here.

You seem to have sustained a blunt bony injury which is now troubling you.

I would advise you to get evaluated by a physician or an orthopaedician, get Xrays of the pelvis with hips and lower spine to look for any derangement.
Blunt injury, fracture, dislocations are possible. Rarely there could be a haemotaoma (bleed).

Till then, you can take simple OTC pain-killers or pain-sprays locally.

I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily. I would be glad to answer any further queries. Take care and please keep me informed of your progress at
Good Luck!

It helps us to improve continuously if you could please write a rating review before you ‘accept’ and ‘close’ the query.
Thank you!!
Answered: Sun, 28 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor